- "Wonderful fresh spring rolls with shrimp and pork. These is really good. Bun Cha Gio with egg roll, shredded pork, and pork skins. Bun Bo Tom Nuong (Beef & Shrimp Vermicelli Noodles with grilled slices of marinated beef and large shrimp."
- "Our favorite restaurant and definitely the Best pho place in town. We love all the employees."
- "Great place for pho and other Vietnamese dishes; the staff is friendly and the quality is consistent!"
- "I love Pho Chau and have been there many times now. They have great food with 131 choices at reasonable prices and service is prompt for both lunch and dinner. I go as often as I can, try a different meal each time and take new people, which may be a mistake as it is already pretty busy and maybe next time I won't so easily get a table ... just kidding. Some day this restaurant will need a bigger building as it is pretty popular."
- "We only occasionally come to Rochester, but I believe we have found a new favorite restaurant to add to our list”